• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meaning

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'm actually going to agree with Manbearpig, the message is about as cliche as "True love conquers all" or "be careful what you wish for" are.

tmw_redcell

ULTRA GORGEOUS
BRoomer
Have you looked at your name lately?

I enjoyed it a lot, Darkurai. Strike true.
Heh, and "Tom" came to you in a storm of inspiration when you were registering?

The reason it "strikes true" is because it is cliche. Yes, we need money to live and people eat every day.

Also it's overly long. Plus it doesn't even talk about weekends! How old are you, anyway, Darkurai?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Heh, and "Tom" came to you in a storm of inspiration when you were registering?
Its funny you mention that, because when I registered I was Yang. Completely original and meaningful to me, personally. But after about a year of going to tournaments and having people say 'Oh... the name Yang and all, I expected someone Asian', I decided to change my name to something that wouldn't mislead people. So far it's been a good idea.

huh? Are you saying my name is unoriginal?
hmmmm maybe ill try come up with somethhing as edgy as Tom.......... later
Good thing tmw_redcell didn't just make the same comment. ;)

In case anybody doesnt know, manbearpig is from south park. :) And yeah, I wasn't the first to call someone out as unoriginal. RaynEX has the right idea here, I was just trying to support the writer.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
It is a bit out there, but interesting nonetheless. The emo perspective to human existance is more interesting than i thought it would be. =D

Top Bottom