• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Me E40 (ike) vs wordy (fox)

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
sweet ike has SAF while charging eruption...god **** thats one dangerous move...hhhmmm i wonder if he has SAF while charging quick draw or after he charges and atks oh and great comeback by the way to u know anywhere else SAF are located

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
oh could u find out a few things for me (well all of us really) like
does his nair spike i no his dair is a meteor but i would like to see how powerful it is
were SAF are at
PLZ TRY TO COUNTER A PROJECTILE i want to know if it can reflect like fix or mewtwo or at all
....oh yeah and lure somebody in while charging eruption for them to atk u dont flinch and there like wtf when they turn into a star XD

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i will....look in the lucario thread and look at the database one its ****in amazing u should base it off that

Neemo

Smash Apprentice
He is so slow and yet you can see the unstoppable for that is him. I think with proper timing and reading of your opponent you can do untold amounts of damage.

fire_wulf

Smash Journeyman
What we have learned....

SAF ftw
KO Fox with a charged Quick Draw at 100
No SAF in the foward Smash
Jab combo to disrupt your oppenet.
And go right into the damage.... just push through your oppenents attempts to kill you

Ike is going to be amazing!!

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
lol well i figured that i mite as well just push thru the dmg the reason he was so confident was cuz i beat his marth by 2 stock with my ike earlier. So he got cocky when he was winning, but too cocky lol he learned his lesson.

Lesson 1. do not get hit by ike.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Well, what I got from the vid is that

1. SAF + Eruption = ****.
2. A Fox that fsmashes against your shield and ends up behind you is a perfect set up for a bair.

PityLord

Smash Apprentice
New around here on the forums. :D Really nice vid. You made a great comeback and i hope i can learn to play Ike good when Brawl comes out in Poland T.T . Hope there are other European players here to exchange codes when the game comes up.

And Ike IS God tier XD.

Chzrm3

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3926-5442-3703
It looks like Ike really embodies what a heavy character should be. He's slow, yet insanely strong, so much so that he can work through enemy attacks and just pound on them. I love that eruption has SAFs.... heck, that idea in general seems like enough to turn the heavy characters around.

comboking

Smash Master
And Ike IS God tier XD. that was the best roy metch i have ever seen IM going to main Marth and wolf

Top Bottom