• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maybe I'll try again now ...

Karttibone

Smash Cadet
I've played Melee just before the release of Brawl, because I was excited about Brawl. I was a long time Brawl player, but the slowness and tripping really got on my nerves after 2 or 3 years of playing it. Then came the mods. I really liked BrawlMinus, seeing as it was much fun and played it extensively and even beat German Pro Smashers at it ...
and then ... my Wii got stolen D:
since I couldn't play Brawl (or Melee) anymore I stopped. I didn't have enough money to buy a new one and friends with SSB lived to far away. I had to turn to a new game and League of Legends was my type of game. In my free time

I currently live in Switzerland Zürich.

After watching the Smash Documentary the spark for Smash got ignited again, but I still can't play either Brawl or Melee. Seeing as the new Smashbros for 3DS (I have one yay!) and WiiU will get released in 3 months I don't know how that will impact me.

I joined the Smashboards in 2008 I think, so this is kind of a repost, but not alot of people will recognize me anymore.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Welcome to SB Karttibone!

Have you accepted our eternal Sun God, the lord and savior of mankind, Superman?

1406782022161.jpg

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Sucks how your Wii was stolen and that you haven't been able to play Smash in awhile. Welcome back to Smashboards though. Hope you plan on sticking around this time!

Top Bottom