• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May I have friend codes please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I recently got wifi for my wii and played a couple of games online for the first time ever. I go to play Brawl online and its cool too. The thing I don't like much is the fact that without friend codes on friendly Brawl I can't set the rules how I would want them and only can play 2 minute matches with random people. Also I want to know who I'm playing as well sometimes. I got a good connection with little to no lag on my side.

I won't go around on this site writing down random friend codes because I'll feel rude doing something like that without having permission first. I just want to know if anybody wouldn't mind letting know theirs, so I have people play against sometimes with a common interest.

If not I won't ask again about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom