• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

May 3rd- Miami Brawl Tournaments- RESULTS

PnT-MiamiLakes

Smash Cadet
1: Noucles
2: Galeon
3: Chaz
4: Seibrik
5: IceKid
5: AffroThunda
7: StripesOrBars
7: Green Mario
9: Dream
9: NeverShootMe
9: Junior (Sugar Free)
9: Metal Dave
13: Sleeping Hero
13: jin
13: D'Nyeal
13: Ace
17: ruuku
17: Chris Huerta
17: Big Diesel
17: Chayanne
17: Sasha M.
17: Chris Crespo
17: WB
17: polo
25: Narran Fernandez
25: Ariana Solis
25: scott
25: Mike
25: Daniel Palacios
25: Randy Perez
25: Nikole Guerra

Congrats to everyone, and thank you for coming. It was great meeting you all and please send me a message with suggestions and feed back for future tournaments. Hope you all had fun.

PnT-MiamiLakes

Smash Cadet
Oops, Sorry about the mix up. I had to get something to eat during the Grand finals because otherwise I'd have passed out. (Sucks being Diabetic) So someone had told me Ghaleon won. As for the Teams, they closed results before i can copy it. Also, we will be posting brackets Up on screen during entire tournaments in the future. And just notify us who you want to be seperated from in brackets (Because I know how much it sucks playing against the same ppl you practice with early in a tournament). No one said anything till half way into the brackets, so we assumed it was all good. Rememeber, speak up =) We are here to try and make this A place for gamers.

Top Bottom