• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West PM in the PM (The San Diego Classic)

PM in the PM (The San Diego Classic)
Posted by SurgeonPM
Surgeon's house
Monday, May 15, 2017 - 05:30 PM
Until: Monday, May 15, 2017 - 11:59 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

SurgeonPM

Smash Rookie
San Diego Project M presents: PM in the PM
PM in the PM is a bi-weekly tournament that takes place every other Monday: i.e. 1/9, 1/23

Schedule:
5:30 - Doors Open
6:30 - Approximate doubles or other side event start time
7:30 - Approximate singles start time

Entry Fees:
Venue: $5 ($2 discount if you bring a Wii and/or CRT. Out of County drivers don't have to pay venue fee if they bring at least one person with them.)
Singles: $5
Side Event: $3

Payouts:
Singles: 50/30/20
Side Event: 50/30/20

Paragon Stagelist
Starters:
Battlefield
Smashville
Green Hill Zone
Delfina's Secret
Pokemon Stadium 2

Counter picks:
Dreamland
Wario Land
Final Destination
Fountain of Dreams

Join the San Diego Project M Community on Facebook for more details. If you need more information, feel free to message any TO on Facebook, leave a question here, or text me (Surgeon) at 253-441-7242. If you are in need of a ride, text me and I will either give you a ride myself or we will find a carpool for you. See you all there!

DKies

Smash Rookie
does this tournament have vanilla brawl or is it just Pm

Last edited:

SurgeonPM

Smash Rookie
does this tournament have vanilla brawl or is it just Pm
This tournament is exclusively PM. The scene for Brawl is almost totally dead so you won't really be finding any Vanilla Brawl tournaments. But PM is easy to get in to and easy to install, so I'd recommend giving it a shot :)

DKies

Smash Rookie
This tournament is exclusively PM. The scene for Brawl is almost totally dead so you won't really be finding any Vanilla Brawl tournaments. But PM is easy to get in to and easy to install, so I'd recommend giving it a shot :)
The Reason I Have Not Got Into Pm Is Because I Cant Find A SD Non Hc All I See In My Area Is Hc's

monted

Smash Rookie
Do you think that you will ever play smash 4 or just stick to Project M?

I would love to go if you held a Smash 4 tournament here.

Top Bottom