• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Max Payne

Hanus 5

Smash Cadet
I strongly believe that Max Payne would make this game much better...although on second thought, maybe not, because he would be immensely overpowered. and amazingly awesome.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I agree with this proposal.

More Film Noir for Brawl!

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
wow...brawl threads are way too good. I think I'd kill myself if Max Payne was in the game. Though I might kill myself anyways with the way they're making the game sound...

"#161-170: "This time, we'd like to stress easiness over the small details of combat, so overall it might become somewhat easier."

COOL. I LOVE BRAWL. L-CANCEL SUCKS.

Hanus 5

Smash Cadet
Hmm well at least I can dream. And while I'm at it, I might as well dream of James Earl Cash (manhunt) executing shiek over and over again in the most gruesome ways...this game just keeps getting better and better.

LaniusShrike

Smash Champion
Mm, I think what this game really needs is Jason from Friday the 13th. It'd be great the way that he would bloodily chainsaw apart all the characters.
Why, hey, wouldn't it be sweet if Max Payne had a grab where he was grab a character and blow their brains out with a shotgun? Wouldn't that just be sweet?

Oh. Wait. Darn, I think it's been said that bullet sorts of guns won't be included in the game. And of course that's the ONLY problem with having Max Payne in the game.

Sarcasm aside... was the creator of this thread serious? Or anyone else who says they're in favor of this idea?

BlueFlames

Smash Apprentice
I strongly believe that Max Payne would make this game much better...although on second thought, maybe not, because he would be immensely overpowered. and amazingly awesome.
Dude, here are some reasons as to WHY he shouldn't be on brawl:
-he isn't owned by Nintendo
-he's a third party character
-he deals with guns
-too violent

You have a good idea, and you can dream, like they said earlier...but i highly doubt that he has a chance...I hate Tom Nook, and im afraid to admit it, but, he has a better chance of getting on than Max Payne does altogther. Sorry if i offend you...

Noo Max Payne noo, i prefer Snake
I prefer Snake over Payne too....Although i Hate Him! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mm, I think what this game really needs is Jason from Friday the 13th. It'd be great the way that he would bloodily chainsaw apart all the characters.
Why, hey, wouldn't it be sweet if Max Payne had a grab where he was grab a character and blow their brains out with a shotgun? Wouldn't that just be sweet?

Oh. Wait. Darn, I think it's been said that bullet sorts of guns won't be included in the game. And of course that's the ONLY problem with having Max Payne in the game.

Sarcasm aside... was the creator of this thread serious? Or anyone else who says they're in favor of this idea?
Horrible idea at the beginning of this.....Jason? Friday the 13th? no way, not a chance in hell (sorry for cussing)....he's too violent, probably the most violent suggestion i've heard of so far.I don't really think that anyone is serious about him being in, besides the creator, Hanus 5....

Hmm well at least I can dream. And while I'm at it, I might as well dream of James Earl Cash (manhunt) executing shiek over and over again in the most gruesome ways...this game just keeps getting better and better.
Sorry, but no....that is a horrible choice, better yet, a horrible idea...(no offense)

Strongly agreed....

Lets be at least a little realistic. Max Payne? No. But you can dream I guess... xD
Nicely said.....

End of discussion.... :D

CQue tHe Sunn

Smash Journeyman
you guys should know.. hanus loves max payne... but he knows that he'd never be in brawl, every reason you all said backing the fact that he would never be in super smash bros brawl; hanus 5 knows these.

this was a huge joke lmao i love this thread

Top Bottom