• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Matches of aMSa @ MLG Anaheim 2014

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
I subbed to you on youtube. Thanks a lot for these matches I didn't know they was online already. I noticed that a lot of these fighters that amsa fought against basically camped against Amsa...is there a way to out beat campers?

itsbme

Game on!
Slippi.gg
BME#828
I subbed to you on youtube. Thanks a lot for these matches I didn't know they was online already. I noticed that a lot of these fighters that amsa fought against basically camped against Amsa...is there a way to out beat campers?
You know, I saw that they camped a lot too. It seems like at first everyone goes in on aMSa, but he's really good at making choices like super armor jumps and such at the right times to do a.... for the back of a better term, a GET THE *&^% OFF ME move. Watch him vs leffen at RoF3. Leffen is super duper aggressive and tries to bully him, but gets smashed into pieces for it, and then switches to run away laser in later matches. What do you guys think?

I wish I had an answer. I'm sure aMSa will figure it out.

But still... he's doing pretty great as it is. He took a game off Mango legitly and got him to last stock the last game. Even took out PewPewU, and he got pretty close to taking matches off Hungrybox. The best thing though is his motivation to get better and his honesty about the negatives of his own play. I wish everyone had that humility.

Last edited:

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
You know, I saw that they camped a lot too. It seems like at first everyone goes in on aMSa, but he's really good at making choices like super armor jumps and such at the right times to do a.... for the back of a better term, a GET THE *&^% OFF ME move. Watch him vs leffen at RoF3. Leffen is super duper aggressive and tries to bully him, but gets smashed into pieces for it, and then switches to run away laser in later matches.

I wish I had an answer. I'm sure aMSa will figure it out.
Good so I'm not the only one who thought that. Honestly I think Yoshi is one of the best "Aggressive fighters" in the game right behind Falcon & fox.

MrHazuki

Smash Ace
He needs to learn the parry-nair without DJC, especially against high-% opponents. People now know how fast DJC-nair is and can shield before it comes out. I'm not saying he should abandon parry-DJC-nair, but learn to use both.

Dinowulf

Smash Journeyman
what about the campers though? It seems to be a issue for most yoshi players.
He needs to learn the parry-nair without DJC, especially against high-% opponents. People now know how fast DJC-nair is and can shield before it comes out. I'm not saying he should abandon parry-DJC-nair, but learn to use both.

Top Bottom