• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

match up help villager / lumina

TheBearsnake

Smash Cadet
NNID
theBearsnake
3DS FC
4553-9978-0228
Ok so the first thing that prompted me to join the boards was loosing my first match (after 40 victories, doesn't mean I am good at all) to the Villager. I personally have nothing against being able to abuse certain abilities and skills of characters, keeps the game interesting, but this specific player/character handed it to me pretty bad. I have handled other people using similar strategies they just were not as good as he was. I finally won after 4 loses but that's a moot point.

So basically is this a bum matchup, anyone got any advice? Is final destination just a rough level for the matchup? Rosalina is kinda rough as well, but I haven't lost that. Then again, it may get harder depending on how fast people space the whole stage with lumina.

Top Bottom