• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Match Up Discussion - Peach

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
:4peach:

General Rules:

• No Flaming. Respect the opinions of others even if you disagree. Let's not get heated on an online forum for a family-friendly game. Failure to abide by this will result in the wrath of the law.
  • Human error isn't something worth serious consideration. Discussions will assume both characters are being played to utmost potential.
The following are suggested subtopics of conversation:
  • Character strengths and weaknesses
  • How to effectively approach/deter approaches
  • Off-stage game
  • Positional play
  • Punishes/punishing
  • Specific moves/strings that are strong for both characters
  • Suggested custom movesets
  • Stage strengths and weaknesses
  • Overall score [NOTE: THIS IS NOT AS IMPORTANT DURING THE FIRST ROUND OF DISCUSSION]
***For general questions not related to the current topic in this thread please use the General Match Up thread.***

This thread shall last for around 8-9 days, with the next thread opening up in about 5-7 days.

TarriestMetal27

Smash Rookie
Personally, I feel like the Peach MU is 60:40 in Mewtwo's favor. Mewtwo can SB wall her off stage pretty effectively. Also we outrage most of her attacks. However, she does have her vegetables. Even though we can reflect them, if she pulls a bomb out we're kinda screwed because of its speed and power. Also her parasol can kill us early too. Peach has tools but we have better tools.

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
Personally, I feel like the Peach MU is 60:40 in Mewtwo's favor. Mewtwo can SB wall her off stage pretty effectively. Also we outrage most of her attacks. However, she does have her vegetables. Even though we can reflect them, if she pulls a bomb out we're kinda screwed because of its speed and power. Also her parasol can kill us early too. Peach has tools but we have better tools.
Pretty much this, also fair kills us REALLY early.

TarriestMetal27

Smash Rookie
Pretty much this, also fair kills us REALLY early.
I was going to write about Fair but then I was thought to myself,"Fair is slow, there's probably a way around it." Honestly her Nair, Bair, and Dair scare me more.

Top Bottom