• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Match-up discussion #34: Ganondorf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide24

Smash Rookie
Tl.Dr please, your post is too complicated and i dont sepak enflish well i am portugues

Haze~

Smash Journeyman
In a high level game of wolf vs Falcon from both sides result in this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycnlld3pDC8 you need tto stop bashing on falcons disadvantages but if ur reallly good at the mu and spacing falcon wins and heres the proof, im not gonna lie though , that wolf beat me 2/3 of the matches we played cfvs wolf, the MU is 60/40 wolf

castorpollux

Smash Champion
In a high level game of wolf vs Falcon from both sides result in this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycnlld3pDC8 you need tto stop bashing on falcons disadvantages but if ur reallly good at the mu and spacing falcon wins and heres the proof, im not gonna lie though , that wolf beat me 2/3 of the matches we played cfvs wolf, the MU is 60/40 wolf
what do you know about high level wolf vs falcon matches? i don't see any proof O_O

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I like your Falcon, but Izaw is not a top level Wolf. Therefore, your experiences are not reflective of the true matchup ratio, basically. That being said, I don't necessarily think that Wolf:Falcon is a ridiculously lopsided matchup, but that's not the point here :p Thanks for the videos though, more vids is always good :)

Locking the thread because these things are WAY outdated, and... basically, yeah nothing is going to come out of this.

:059:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom