• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

master plan

abhishekh

Smash Journeyman
I'll take a picture eventually, but yeah..

I got a snes with a bunch or crappy games excluding mario(this one with all the marios, the normal mario, super mario world and mario kart), donkey kong 1,2 and maybe 3 and mega man X. I mean I've got those games, but those ones aren't crap.

I've got an N64 with SSB, Banjo Kazooie (original), Diddy Kong racing, Super Mario 64, some weird magic game that I can't play because I can't save and star wars racing. I've also got yoshi's story, which was fun.

Gameboy Colour in mustard, got pokemon red, silver (can't save anymore), used to have gold, blue, used to have yellow, super mario (again), zelda oracle of seasons and a bunch of other crappy games.

Gameboy advanced SP with metroid fusion, fire emblem 8, pokemon sapphire, emerald, fire red, advance wars 1 and 2, donkey kong country 1 (again) and some other crappy games.

An original DS, with advanced wars 3, metroid prime hunters and mario kart

Nintendo Wii with SSBB, Wii SPorts, Metroid Prime Corruption, Zelda Twilight Princess...

A truckload of nintendo keyrings and gameboy accessories.

I mostly just bought consoles and games :/

Top Bottom