• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Master Core's Theme... Since when did Nintendo make good music?

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
Is this the wrong place to put this? If so, feel free to move or delete the thread.

Some people say it gives them nightmares. I get that, but the track is awesome. It's as if ACE and The Grim Reaper had a baby that was raised by the best musicians, then moves to the foster home of Friday The 13th. It's that good to me. And i may be over exaggerating it, but listen to this with nothing going on.
Yeah. Much better, much easier to here. And almost scary. What do you think about it?

Protip: There is morse code in it. it says MASTER CORE

Last edited:

Belgrim

Smash Apprentice
I consider the morse code to be creepy since you literally here the music stop to say his name with the beeps. But the boss himself? nah, not scary, but definitely mysterious and ominous.

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
I have a theory that the Alloys are controlled by Master Core, who is the core thing in Melee battlefield, who removed the Alloys and wireframes once the Core got removed from the bottom of battlefield in Smash 4, being replaced by Miis, while tentacles grow out of FD to show it's the Core's new domain. Coincidence that that Core was removed the same game that the Master Core is a final boss? not a coincidence.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Still not as nightmare worthy as Kirby bosses.

And MC would fit right in.

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
...Since when DIDN'T Nintendo make good music?

LordLechuga

Smash Cadet
Nintendo has always created marvelous music. Not all of their music is THAT great, but a big amount are perfection.

Top Bottom