• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Masked Holloween Party Tournament

Sukai

Smash Champion
Yo!
We (I) are (am) hosting an online Brawl Tournament.
I used the theme of a Masked Holloween Party to emphasize that this will be a team Tournament and pairs will be randomly matched up in the preliminaries.
Here's how this is gonna go.

In the preliminaries, everyone will be randomly paired (by me, including me) to another person. The participants will remain paired so throughout the whole tournament.
Of course we need an even number of entrants and in the event that we just utterly can't find one, someone else will have to be a sustitute, for each round the substitute will be randomly chosen.

Doubles--Single Elimination
Best of 5 matches (3 out of 5)
Maximum of 8 entrants allowed (seven including me), first come, first served.

Items: Team Healer set to Low, thats it.
4 Man Brawl--2 vs 2
Team Attack set on.
4 stock
All characters allowed.
Share Stock allowed
Character changes are allowed, but no more than two alternatives
Stalling is Prohibited as usual.

Stages allowed:
Final Destination
Luigi's Mansion
Smashville
Battlefield
Yoshi's Island
Pictochat

To sign up, give your Smash World Forums username, Wi-fi Profile name, Brawl Nickname, Brawl Code, in that order. Everyone must add one another.

Entants:
knuxrouge--Skye--KNUX--0302-2570-4841
kisama--kami--kami--1247-0302-6547

I know better than anyone that people have their priorities and are not always available to brawl. This tourney is preferably for those who are available afternoon/evening. When a match has been organized between two opposed teams, which will also be randomly organized, post it here and later on post the results. Each individual person is responsible for their attendance, in the situation that a person's partner is not present, a random substitute will accompany them specifically for that set.
If a team is unable to make it to their match up to 30 minutes after the scheduled time, they will be disqualified.

Extra rules.
1. If your team is out, then your team is out, deal with it, try again next time.
However, an eliminated participant can act as an substitute partner, but only as a substitute, which are randomly organized every set.
2. A disqualified team is not the same as an eliminated one. Disqualified teams are out of the tourney and connot be a substitute.
3. If a substitute cannot be found (for whatever reason) I will b the substitite, if I am unavailable, then the match is postponed for 1 day.
There are deadlines to follow, regardless of what match takes place when, the deadline for the prelininaries is the 25th, the Deadline for the finals will be Holloween.

Well, thats it.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Ah, GMT.
time zones can easily be estimated by looking at my location. You're a good 3 or 4 hours ahead of me.
Maybe 5, which is a problem because this was organized for Americans.
You can stay if you want, but you gotta flex your schedule a bit.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Eh, too bad.
I guess this tourney is cancelled due to lack of members.
It was worth a shot though.

Top Bottom