• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mask break Screen K.O.

Enderman1021

Smash Ace
NNID
Enderman1021
I had an idea when he hits the screen (face first) his mask breaks in half showing his face, just thought it would be a nice nod to how he is defeated in kirby games

Shaking//very

Smash Apprentice
i would be totally down with that, or maybe his mask could break after taking 150 or 200% damage if battle damage is a thing

but the screen KO seems more plausible if battle damage is not a thing, just like how little mac wears bandage when he's screen KO'D

or it's just one of his alt customes, but i think they would rather go for dark meta knight and/or galacta knight since maskless meta knight is more of a gag but also a mystery

KaZe_DaRKWIND

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5043-2124-2144
I doubt it since I don't think any other character does it. And if they did it for one character they'd find ways to do it for other characters.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I had an idea when he hits the screen (face first) his mask breaks in half showing his face, just thought it would be a nice nod to how he is defeated in kirby games
I think this is more of a defeat pose thing, to be honest. Broken mask, Meta Knight clapping.

Mettie7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mettie7
3DS FC
2191-8121-7929
I was gonna say yes, but......

Maskless Meta is a Kirby alt apparently....
I believe there's actually a blue and purple not a purple and... lighter purple recolor for Kirby that looks even more like Meta Knight. That purple one kind of looks like Shadow Kirby, but modern Shadow Kirby is... swirly if that makes sense from this picture, idk, the fact that those pics are taken WITH Meta Knight kind of lend that side more truth

Meta_Ridley

Smash Journeyman
I think this would be a great idea :D I still remember the first time I saw Meta Knight unmasked. I'd love for players maybe not too familiar with the Kirby series to see it.

meleebrawler

Smash Hero
NNID
meleebrawler
3DS FC
2535-3888-1548
It'd be neat if characters had unique defeat animations for Stamina mode (if Special Smash is a thing).

Meta Knight would have the mask break and flee, Megaman would just explode like in his games, Pac-man
would shrivel up etc.

Game&Watcher

Smash Ace
NNID
GameAndWatcher96
It'd be neat if characters had unique defeat animations for Stamina mode (if Special Smash is a thing).

Meta Knight would have the mask break and flee, Megaman would just explode like in his games, Pac-man
would shrivel up etc.
Mario, Luigi and Sonic would simply fall to the bottom of the screen.

shogungari

Smash Apprentice
Mario, Luigi and Sonic would simply fall to the bottom of the screen.
Tom Nook will come out and drag the Villager away with giant money bags in a quote box above his head, wii fit trainer would call a time out because she hurt her back, Link would get swarmed by Cuccos and chased off the map.

Top Bottom