• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

marth wavedash glitch?

tshahi10

Smash Ace
okay i was playing a level 9 fox in FD. i tried to do the ken combo but it spiked him to the stage. i land on the left edge of FD and fox lands a milimeter to my right knocked down. fox is about to ge up with an attack when i wavedash through him(now going right). apparently i did not wavedash quickly enough as i got hit by a phantom hit when he was getting up. because it was a phantom hit,my marth is unphazed so i press down on the c-stick. What happens is that after the phantom hit,marth does a super wavedash-like thing across the entire stage while doing down smash. the way marth super-wavedash thing glitch was way faster than samus's.

i know for a fact that it was not a tech because first, i was still standing and second, i had already started the initial wavedash for a split-second and did not press the L or R button after that
good day.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
since this happened during a match against a CPU, i doubt it could be useful in a real match. if you can, try to do it again. and this time, get it on camera.

Top Bottom