• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Questions

D

Deleted member

Does this count as Help and Support? (The forum):gova:

Q: How would a :4marth: approach a projectile spammer (eg. :4fox::4falco:) without much risk?

Q: How would one Wavedash without hurting my finger? ( usually use the end of my thumb to press:GCX:, but after a while it hurts.)

Q: How would I counter a :4peach:'s turnips? With :4marth:

Q: Can :4marth: wall jump? I've tried, and it doesn't work for me.

Thanks!
~52029

:4villager:

ELITEWarri0r115

Smash Ace
Does this count as Help and Support? (The forum):gova:

Q: How would a :4marth: approach a projectile spammer (eg. :4fox::4falco:) without much risk?

Q: How would one Wavedash without hurting my finger? ( usually use the end of my thumb to press:GCX:, but after a while it hurts.)

Q: How would I counter a :4peach:'s turnips? With :4marth:

Q: Can :4marth: wall jump? I've tried, and it doesn't work for me.

Thanks!
~52029

:4villager:
This page? No it does not, Please go there.

Narpas_sword

1. Use words not emotes.
2. This is not the Help forum. For character help go to the character board. For PM help and support, there is a forum.
3. No idea, ask marth players on the marth forum.
4. press the button like normal, why are you using the tip of your finger?
5. Wavedash to grab them.
6. No

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Narpas_Sword I use the tip of my finger because its easier to shorthop that way.

Chesstiger2612

Smash Lord
Fox' lasers do not stun, so it should be no problem. For Falco you should be good at WD OoS to shield his lasers and then wavedash.
The key against Peach is pressure her enough not to pull a turnip. If she has one, just try to shield it or hit it away and stop her from pulling the next one.
Marth can't wall jump.

Top Bottom