• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

marth problems

invertigo

Smash Journeyman
im having problems against a marth. even though i am shffling with the l cancel and ff he still seems to be able to shield grab me even before i can land.

if you dair from a ff'd full jump, is it always possible to shine before he can grab? cuz i swear he is always grabbing me before i hit the ground even with ff

sometimes when i shuffle he will use a light shield to knock him back farther then grab me cuz my shine misses.

any tips against these?

honestly, i can beat him easily. but i am getting mad that im getting caught by something like shield grabbing.

PetaNybble

Smash Cadet
I had a friend like that, so instead of going up to him and do a nair or a dair, I jump just a bit behind him and did a bair, and he couldn't grab me, eventually he abandoned the strategy.

Top Bottom