• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth nair has combos

RespectingOpinions

Smash Cadet
This isn't first hit into Utilt kind of stuff either. Nair can actually lead into stuff now, although it may have been able to before patch. What I've found after a little lab time on Yoshi in training mode is:

~20% - Second hit nair to tipper fsmash

~30-75% - Second hit nair to fair

~50-70% - Second hit nair to dash attack

These are just a few and Im sure there's a lot more, but they seem to be the most reliable I've found. Not sure how practical they might be in a real match since nair isn't safe on shield, but it could be some use occasionally.

cub6104

Smash Rookie
Nair to Dtilt
Not sure about exact percents, but Im pretty sure it always works when ur nair makes your opponent slide across the gtound.
You also need to gain some forward momentum while nairing to make sure the Dtilt lands.

ReturningFall

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RecurringN
3DS FC
1934-0989-6824
Wait, is this tippered or base of blade? Is Yoshi DI-ing?

RespectingOpinions

Smash Cadet
Base of blade. Yoshi is not DI-ing but I feel these combos work at certain percentages even with DI. Maybe not nair to tipper fsmash.

Pedker

Smash Cadet
NNID
Pedker
3DS FC
1203-9337-2184
Very low percents:
Nair --> Side B
Nair --> SH Side B --> first hit nair --> Side B/grab + potential follow-up
Nair --> grab --> potential follow-up
These were possible pre-patch, but now it's WAY more consistent. I'm loving the nair buffs

Top Bottom