• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Match-Up Data and Discussion Thread

Who's MU should we talk about first?

• Mario

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Luigi

• Peach

• Bowser

• Yoshi

• Rosalina

• Bowser Jr.

• Wario

• Mr.Game & Watch

• Donkey Kong

• Diddy Kong

• Link

• Zelda

• Ganondorf

• Toon Link

• Samus

• because editing poll options is hard

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JingleJangleJamil

Banned via Warnings
Alright, so in this thread we will discuss Marth's match-ups. We spend about 2-3 days (Unless I decide we have not discussed the MU enough) discussing the match-up, why is it is good, bad, or neutral, and how you should play against that character. When we are done discussing a MU I will edit this post to show what the majority of us think of it, and I will go in order of the character selection screen in the 3DS version after we talk about who we want to first. Also, I am new to making these types of threads so go easy on me please!

Edit: Welp, I already screwed up :ohwell:. I accidentally pressed enter when making the poll on who to talk about first before I was done making it,so the last choice on the poll in Samus. I guess we will just have to choose from what I put in before screwing up. Sorry! Please don't crucify me!

Match-up Data:

Last edited:

Tattles

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goldbit
I really like the format and idea of this thread specifically.

Mario and Shiek interest me the most.

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Hey there,
First of all thanks for the initiative you have to help our community! I sent you a private message highlighting my thoughts regarding my decision to lock the thread. I apologize for the inconvenience. Feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom