• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MARTH (& Lucina) Tips & Tricks with Cobbs

MARTH (& Lucina) Tips & Tricks with Cobbs

Conda

aka COBBS - Content Creator (Toronto region)
Conda submitted a new guide:

MARTH (& Lucina) Tips & Tricks with Cobbs - New edition of the Tips & Tricks series on CobbsGames

Hey guys & gals, I just finished my guide for Lucina and Marth, focusing on tips and tricks that focus more on neutral play, patience, mixups, followups, and unconventional options. I hand picked these tips because I felt they'd be useful for people to learn, practice, and implement on top of the already awesome compendium of Marth & Lucina tips available on this great forum.
Read more about this guide...

Last edited:

Admiral_Dante

Smash Apprentice
So I really want to watch this but for the next two weeks I'll be trapped in a barren land with internet that makes dial up seem fast... Can someone please summarize the awesomeness in word form?

Conda

So I really want to watch this but for the next two weeks I'll be trapped in a barren land with internet that makes dial up seem fast... Can someone please summarize the awesomeness in word form?
I talk about SHAD (short hop airdodge) and how it can be useful if integrated into your set of options, not to try to continually juggle with uairs ruthlessly as it's the worst option you have in that situation, importance of mixing up basic sword options with defense-defeating options, how great bair is, utility/safety of FH Fair, and a few other things.

Admiral_Dante

Smash Apprentice
I talk about SHAD (short hop airdodge) and how it can be useful if integrated into your set of options, not to try to continually juggle with uairs ruthlessly as it's the worst option you have in that situation, importance of mixing up basic sword options with defense-defeating options, how great bair is, utility/safety of FH Fair, and a few other things.
I see... Damn i need to watch this, lmao. I'm curious about the uairs juggle thing. Are you talking about mixing it up/baiting or, literally using other moves to juggle instead of uair?

Last edited:

Conda

I see... Damn i need to watch this, lmao. I'm curious about the uairs juggle thing. Are you talking about mixing it up/baiting or, literally using other moves to juggle instead of uair?
More mixing/baiting

Top Bottom