• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth is pretty much confirmed in Brawl

Shark X

Smash Lord
God that video nearly killed me. Green ****ing Hill Zone, Marth and Meta Knight back to back...god I almost died.

Downside, the video confirms something Nintendo's been afraid to confirm since October (which they did reveal the delay, so giving us two bad news at the time probably wasn't a good idea for them anyway). Sonic and Snake are confirmed to be the only 3rd party characters. I had a feeling for about a week now. But this time it's confirmed. But since I figured anyway, then got Green ****ing Hill Zone, and Marth and Meta Knight back to back (can you say, "Shark's Dream Team"?), I wasn't too disappointed.

Art1st4786

Smash Rookie
I'm personally excited that Marth's back. I'm getting better with him and Roy in Melee. I'm just sad that Roy isn't coming back (from the looks of things).

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
I hope marth will be just as gay and easy to use (no sarcasm), I really do want him to be a character that will piss people off easily. :D

Top Bottom