• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth Dittos? Someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyonDRC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LyonDRC
I'm looking for someone to ditto Marth a couple of matches n_n This way we can both learn a thing or two about the other :) Soo... anyone?

EternalFlame

Smash Ace
NNID
Eterna1Flame
3DS FC
1993-8719-0815
I'm looking for someone to ditto Marth a couple of matches n_n This way we can both learn a thing or two about the other :) Soo... anyone?
I don't mind fighting ya and all, but I'd say this request is much better in the Marth Q & A xD
http://smashboards.com/threads/the-marth-q-a-thread.383383/page-2#post-18433584
I'll leave it to Locuan to redirect the post there.

If you have skype as well, that's a better way to contact me than through the site. Its Kusanag194 and I should be the only result that shows up

Looking forward to the matches xD

Last edited:

Locuan

D&D Obsessed
BRoomer
Hey there @ LyonDRC LyonDRC ! First of all welcome to the Marth Boards. If you are looking for someone to play against please utilize the Marth General Thread. I'm sure someone will let you know to play against you! Secondly if you have any questions regarding Marth's gameplay and how to improve, please utilize the Marth Q&A Thread :) If you have any other questions feel free to PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom