• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marth customization's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
Does anyone have any possible thoughts to the variations other then our Dashing Shield Breaker?

I was thinking Dancing Blade may get a quicker variant thats all green that could be called Astra. Seeing as I believe the move was inspired by it.

I was also thinking maybe some of these B variables for Marth could be simliar to Roy's or have those fire properties so technically we'd have a combination of Marth and Roy if you wanted. For the Roy fans (like myself unless the whole DLC thing happens and Roy is one of those but thats a CAN OF WORMS that doesn't matter at the moment)

Unicorn

The Most Majestic
NNID
SenseiCrumb
Marth's specials are fairly basic so its hard to really imagine changing them too much.

Dolphin Slash could get either more distance or more powerful, and Counter could get longer duration or more powerful but the customization seems like it will be kind of weak for Marth, unless he gets some completely new moves like Palutena.
This isn't necessarily a bad thing, it just shows how well designed a character Marth is and always has been.

P.S. Roy's our boy! Definitely would be awesome to see him as a DLC char or alt costume. Can of worms shall remained closed

A_Phoenix_Down

Banned via Warnings
Roy should definitely be an alt-skin for Marth with added fire effects / slashes for his B specials to make it more similar to Melee's Roy

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I'd like Roy back in a non skin aspect, Skins of other characters is a bit cheap if you ask me.

Sparklepower

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Overfired
Power counter. It's like power shielding, but with counter, and deals damage and knockback comparable to Jigg's rest.

HappyW@nderer

Smash Cadet
What about his side B? His Dancing Blade (I think that's what it's called) attack could do more damage and have a longer reach. Just throwing out suggestions.

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
A higher Dolphin Slash that doesn't have the knockback of the normal version?
And maybe the final variant could be one with a better chance at good knockback and slightly less range. I'd probably grab up this last version- Dolphin Slash was one of my favorite KO moves in Brawl. Losing recovery in his Up Special for a better KO move in his Dolphin Slash could work if paired with a Dancing Blade and Shield Breaker that offer better recovery.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Neutral Special:
Stab Shield Breaker
Dashing Shield Breaker
Melee Shield Breaker

Up Special:
Regular Dolphin Slash
More distance Slash with mediocre KO potential.
Less distance slash with dangerous KO potential.

Counter: Don't know........

Side Special:
Regular Dancing Blade
Recovery able Dancing blade
Roy's double edge sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom