• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario's 'Wario' outfit

Blazen

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know why it was removed in 3.0?

I assume so it doesn't cause confusion with Mario Vs Wario matchups?

GeZ

Smash Lord
I DON'T KNOW! I ASKED A DEV WHY IT WAS GONE AND HE SAID HE DIDN'T KNOW! MY COLOR DAWG! WHERE'S MA COLOR? D:

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Oh well, I play blue Doc, so I'm not too broken up about it.

MrM

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0087-2818-3212
lol yeah i use the normal mario fire & og doc so i didnt even notice it was gone

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
This is an old thread, but the reason as I understand it is that a character can only have 10 colors, and the PMBR cut the yellow costume to make room for an even 5/5 split of Mario and Doc colors.

WINK ;)

Thankful for today
Bring Back YELLOW MARIO!
Finally someone who feels my pain. We should campaign in the streets. Meet me at my house in 20 minutes.

GeZ

Smash Lord
I asked the dev that lives in my town last week what the deal with the color being removed was, and he said it was, like Kally Wally said, a matter of costume quantity restrictions. But he did say that it isn't a permanent problem and should be easily solvable once someone gets unlazy enough to try figuring it out. Should get fixed eventually, so we just have to hold out til then.

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
You silly Mario mains with your recolor gripes.

And here I am still waiting on a Lord Ike alt :(

(Besides, Ice Mario is superior. There's a even a cool custom build that adds in ice effects that I would install if I weren't so lazy.)

WINK ;)

Thankful for today
I asked the dev that lives in my town last week what the deal with the color being removed was, and he said it was, like Kally Wally said, a matter of costume quantity restrictions. But he did say that it isn't a permanent problem and should be easily solvable once someone gets unlazy enough to try figuring it out. Should get fixed eventually, so we just have to hold out til then.
Man, It cant be thaaat hard. I mean I could easily change it on mine but I would rather the costume just be a costume already on the download. Sad day... I've been playing Green Mario which is my 2nd fav but its not the same. Haha.

WINK ;)

Thankful for today
You silly Mario mains with your recolor gripes.

And here I am still waiting on a Lord Ike alt :(

(Besides, Ice Mario is superior. There's a even a cool custom build that adds in ice effects that I would install if I weren't so lazy.)
Ooooooo! Ice Mario sounds dope as ****! Is it on Brawl vault?

Top Bottom