• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario's at Big House 4

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Are there any other mario mains going to Big House? I'll be coming with my Canada bros but I would love to have the chance to play some other mario mains! (Doc mains you don't count)

Scidadle

Smash Champion
That sucks. Maybe we will be able to meet at some big Canadian tournament. Are you going to The Come Up in December?

a rookie

Smash Ace
It's a decent size. I thought it was gonna be a lot bigger than it actually is. I'll try to take some names ;)
Do it! And if possible, play on the recording setup as much as possible just so we can see you do some work :D i watched your match vs the Fox/Peach at the Arcadian tournament w/ Koopa the other day. Darn, you should've beat both of them, but you missed some simple things. Were you nervous? :3

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Yeah. Vs the fox I got really nervous first match and choked up like 8 or so guarenteed kills. Vs the peach I just played really dumb and got rekt for it. I beat a better peach later in the tournament with marth ;-;

a rookie

Smash Ace
Yeah. Vs the fox I got really nervous first match and choked up like 8 or so guarenteed kills. Vs the peach I just played really dumb and got rekt for it. I beat a better peach later in the tournament with marth ;-;
You could use Marth for other MUs if you're more comfortable w/ him. Lol. No one's trying to tie you down to Mario only :p

Top Bottom