• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MARIO'S ANTI-VILLIGER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slimeproductions

Smash Rookie
I found this powerful thing that mario:4mario: has against villigers:4villager:

Works on: 1 on 1 omega stages(something like for glory)

The villiger's smash attacks you can deflect with mario's cape and once you deflect a bowling ball the villiger will get the damage not you but you will need to time it really well (Lloyd rockets will get deflected to but the villiger can pocket em but you can just slap it back also this works with trees but you may end up playing hot potato)you can also use fireballs for extra damage from far plus recovery moves for a sneak attack

How to do mario's cape,recovery,and fireball(for newbies)
Cape::GCR::GCB: or for 3ds:GCDpad:left/right:GCB:
Recovery::GCU::GCB: or for 3ds:GCDpad:up:GCB:
Fireball:standing:GCB:or for 3ds same as wii u

Rajikaru

Smash Journeyman
I feel like this is, or at least should be, common knowledge for anybody that at least wants to get in competitive: most of Villager's moves are projectiles. The only moves I can think of that don't use projectiles are his neutral, tilts, his U-smash and D-smash, his dairs and uairs, and his grabs/pummel. If you can time it right, you can even reflect the Tree when it falls down, but not when it goes up.

Last edited:

cot(θ)

Smash Journeyman
I'm quite surprised by the tree, TBH. But this should be in a character-specific subforum.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
The Control Pad does not give a directional input in the 3ds.... Also, what everyone else said.
Anyway, you should probably take this to Character Boards.

Nonetheless, welcome to the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom