• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario vs campy Pikachu

Airwalkerr

Smash Journeyman
Any tips? My friend spams B, down+b and down smash. He does the b move til i get close, if I come from the air he Thunders, if I come from the ground he Down smashes. He pretty much controls the battle, tho I win 75% of the time. What can I do against this? I cape his projectile, but he just keeps going cuz he doesnt know any better.

kureransu

Smash Rookie
cape the thunder while in the air. that should stop him from doing that. short hop towards while spamming fireballs as a way in. and cape his neutral b if necessary.

???????

Smash Journeyman
Also, just so you're aware, F.L.U.D.D. has priority over Pikachu's Thunder Jolt.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Do you play only on Final Dest.

Just choose another Stage and spam your fireballs from the air, eventually he should get mad and attack you upfront.

Top Bottom