• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario vs Camping Zelda

coolbananas

Smash Cadet
Teh Valley of Justified Bemusement, Norway
Ok, I just need a few hints. I am an avid Mario player, and am really bored right now. My cousin, who is 4 years older than me, whooped my *** at melee last time he came out. He has been telling me through MSN that he now mains Zelda in Brawl, and he told me, for some unknown reason, exactly how he plays. He spams Din's Fire to stop your approch, and then when you are close enuff, he sweetspot fairs you or smash or whatevs. I am confident that I can stomp his face in with my mario, but anyone have any tips just for the hell of it?

???????

Smash Journeyman
It's not that the cape outprioritizes Zelda's Din's Fire; it’s that the cape reflects it and the Din's Fire acts as if it were your own projectile.

???????

Smash Journeyman
True, but you can't approach aggressively with the cape like you can with the Nair for the exception of a wavebounced cape.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Watch for the Utilt and Usmash, both kill at about 90%, and their range is ridiculous.

Top Bottom