• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario, Tourneys and Infinites

S_B

Too Drunk to Smash
Switch FC
SW 5369-1969-6280
I've created a post here pointing out the hypocrisy in banning walled/walk-off stages to prevent chaingrabbing to death but not protecting characters like Mario who are vulnerable to standing infinites:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=173861

IMHO, if they're going to protect Snake from Dedede hammering him against a wall or off a walk-off stage, they should protect all 7 of the infinite-vulnerable characters from the same inescapable death.

I'm sick of being told "Just avoid being grabbed!! LOLOL!" and I'm sure Mario mains are as well.

Hopefully, no one will need to do anything, but a post of support in the aforementioned thread will be ideal if tournament organizers refuse to change the ruleset and continue catering to people who main a character who D3/Marth can chain but not infinite.

Messiano

Smash Journeyman
I know where your coming from but for now just put up with it some of the chain grabs can easily be broken by spamming Neutral Air

Oh btw PLEASE Check my sig Link ;D

Top Bottom