• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Techniques

Mario_Fan64

Smash Rookie
Anyone know any good tips and Techniques for a long time mario user,I grown so attached to mario that i don't really feel like changing him for another character and I want to be good with him so anyone know good combos techniques or tips for a newb (btw I never had brawl so im still used to SSB64 cus thats the only SSB game i own other than Brawl)

mushroomedmario

Smash Cadet
I'm not sure if i should post it here, or make a thread about it, or not even post it at all

but i found a semi technique with mario on final destination

kinda like edge hopping,

you jump down, then you jump to the wall that you can wall jump off of(underneath the ledge, towards to the inside of the stage)

wall jump

then coin punch up

nothing too special, but the coin punch gets more distance than height, it goes about as far as a coin punch, if you just dropped off the ledge and coin punch, but the height is abuot 2/3 of the height if he just dropped and coin punched

Top Bottom