• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario galaxy Songs you want for the stage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kain6th

Smash Ace
The galaxy games have had some AMAZING music. it appears Gusty Gardens and Good Egg galaxy songs are in, but what others do you want?

These are my picks:

Battlerock:

Buoy Base Galaxy:

Melty Molten Galaxy:

Purple Comet:

Yoshi Star Galaxy:

What are your picks?

Last edited:

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
NNID
BahamurShin
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
This

They managed to take one of the coolests tracks in Super Mario 64 and make it even better. It's just so awesome, I hope it makes it into the game.

Edit: Feeling a bit greedy, so I hope they include this one as well

As mentioned before, this track originated from Super Mario 64 but they remixed it for Mario Galaxy and one more time for Super Mario Galaxy 2. I feel each one holds pretty well on their own, so I hope we get both of them.

Last edited:

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
OP pretty much sums up all my hopes for Galaxy music.

Of course we'll also require the Comet Observatory's theme.

Plus maybe the Flying Mario theme?

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
LOL man the comet theme would be HILARIOUS to fight to!
I feel its inclusion is inevitable, though. I only put it there because I think it will be one of the songs to pick from. Like I said, all my hopes and dreams were added up in your first post.

At least it's not Ai No Uta.

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Gusty Garden is already in so it's already great. Good Egg is also likely.

Myself, I would like this one though it's a little odd:

and this:

Krazy4Krash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpongeBev
I really hope this makes it in, even if it's only a 40-second loop:

Remix or whatever, I really like it...

D

Deleted member

Two words; Egg Planet

Mario Galaxy has some really good music though; it must be a pain to decide on only 10 or so songs for the stage.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Gusty Garden should be on the Rainbow Road stage. Also just put all the songs in the game, dont wanna choose(to hard)

SethTheMage

Smash Ace
NNID
SethTheMage
Gusty Garden Galaxy (played during Rosalina & Luma trailer, so probably confirmed)
Good Egg Galaxy (played during the Wii U stage part of the Direct, so probably as good as confirmed)
Melty Molten Galaxy
Buoy Base Galaxy
Battlerock Galaxy
Space Junk Galaxy

That's my wishlist. Especially the top 3. Galaxy 1 and 2 had such amazing soundtracks that it would be a shame to miss this opportunity to pay a gigantic tribute to them.

LOL man the comet theme would be HILARIOUS to fight to!
When Sakurai showed off Rosalina & Luma's moves in the Direct, a remix of it was playing, so I think it's in.

Last edited:

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
I would like EVERY single song from SMG. That soundtrack was so amazing that I can't choose the songs I want to see in!

Last edited:

Mariohuge

Smash Apprentice
Galaxy Generator would be amazing, and if it was a new arrangement I would play on that stage nonstop.

BravadoMan_13

Smash Lord
NNID
ClassicRocker
So many to choose from! We know Gusty Garden and Good Egg are in for sure. I'd like to see Battlerock, Buoy Base, and the Bowser battle themes from SMG 1. Sky Station, Yoshi Star, and Fluffy Bluff are a few from Galaxy 2 I'd love hear on the stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom