• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Down Throw glitch!!

Vajeebuneebus

Smash Rookie

Before you ask, customs were in but the CPU had none, since I selected the default Mario. If there is a bug/glitches forum section, please redirect me. Otherwise, enjoy the Mario superman glitch.

GoldenMasterSword

Smash Cadet
NNID
GoldMasterSword
3DS FC
5241-2079-3500
its not a footstool because it would squish mario a bit and he couldnt attack and here he attacked and wasnt squished
"Perfect" footstools occur when the character is just barely over their opponent's head, getting the full height of a footstool but not affecting the other character in any way.
This happens a LOT against high leveled CPU in Brawl and Smash 4. I've never seen any human do it.

Vajeebuneebus

Smash Rookie
"Perfect" footstools occur when the character is just barely over their opponent's head, getting the full height of a footstool but not affecting the other character in any way.
This happens a LOT against high leveled CPU in Brawl and Smash 4. I've never seen any human do it.
I'm not denying you, but there are some flaws with this. First, that Mario was a lv 6 CPU. Second, he went higher than any footstool jump I've ever seen before.

GoldenMasterSword

Smash Cadet
NNID
GoldMasterSword
3DS FC
5241-2079-3500
I said high leveled, not specifically level 8-9. I think above 5 would be high leveled.
Also, he definitely did do a perfect footstool, it must just have carried the momentum from the down throw.

Scootch

The coolest Yoshi of them all
NNID
Little_Dragon34
DUDE THAT IS SWEET! I wonder why it happened...

Top Bottom