• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mario combo

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
hey, good work...i personally would like to see more of the lesser used chars 0-deaths.

Anyway could i request a mario combo that does not use the drill? :o (sorry if this seems rude but once i see a drill i think..ah **** they can escape to easy)

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
It's alright. At least do something like a ff uair after the nair though. Well done =)

SSBPete

Smash Lord
hey, good work...i personally would like to see more of the lesser used chars 0-deaths.

Anyway could i request a mario combo that does not use the drill? :o (sorry if this seems rude but once i see a drill i think..ah **** they can escape to easy)
thanks :) i might try that but im still not very good with mario since i never play him. i'll give it a shot though

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Yeah im pretty weak with them too, and honestly i kinda blame it on my over use Dair as an approach...i get intercepted or they DI out of it (thus killing my combo) and they punish me :(

NixxxoN

Smash Master
nice combo.
I'd say you dont see many mario zero death combos since its common to approach with fireballs and those usually start the % damage

SSBPete

Smash Lord
nice combo.
I'd say you dont see many mario zero death combos since its common to approach with fireballs and those usually start the % damage
yeah i only ever watch yoshi, falcon and some dk. maybe if i watch some vids it'll help me improve :)

thanks everyone

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

I try not to drill at all, but it's such a good combo starter.

I could probably do some uair chaining or some rapetent action.

Top Bottom