• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario and Sonic at the olympic games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Has anyone else got this game? I got it today.....

It's really really hard so you probably shouldn't buy it if you're not into tough workouts.....which I'm not really, I've played Final fantasys, Mario adventures and Links adventures and battled my way through pokemon gym leaders but nothing compares to this in terms of toughness.

It's not that I don't like it...it's just really hard and it's a struggle not to come last, although I did win one 100 metre race with Shadow :) but it really took the life out of me :urg:.

It's definitly not a game you'd play for hours on end that's for sure.

So anyone else get this game? I tried searching for a thread simalar to this but it didn't work properly....

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Well.....It's not a bad game I'd give it about 78 out of 100.

But I'm more into games you can play for a good while like super mario galaxy, but Mario and sonic at the olympics is something you could only play for an hour a day (and even that's pushing it)

or maybe I'm just really unfit :p

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: I know this is off topic but I really wanted to show this to someone and I don't want to make a new thread

http://softrockhallelujah.blogspot.com/2007_06_10_archive.html

She's called surfer girl and she has made pretty big claims about video games that are coming, she predicted there would be a ghostbuster game coming out then 4 days later pictures of the game started to appear.

She also said:

A capcom character could make it in brawl
A sequel to beyond good and evil is coming
a f-zero game is in the making for the wii
there will be a skies of acardia game for the wii

I know they are rumours and I shouldn't be spreading them but this person seems like she has inside information...

Blu-ninja

Smash Journeyman
hah.

i was thinkig it was more like...say,

raving rabbids.

but,

it seems like it DOES incorporate alot of riggurus motion..

im so dissapointed with miyamoto...

ile just wait for the DS version.

thanks!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom