• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario and Dr. Mario in one?

What do you think of Mario and Dr. Mario?

• Total voters

Kulty

Smash Ace
Hi guys,

I do have a question that's quite bothering me for a while. Are :4mario:and:4drmario:considered to be one same playstyle or are they different enough to be considered as two different playstyles as the case of Smash 4? I`m asking this, because when I try to find a main, I try to maximize my number of different playstyles through each main Smash game, which is 3. Also, 4 character max total. I don't know if :4mario::4drmario:are considered to be one playstyle together, so that I can find two other characters with different playstyles. Or if:4mario::4drmario:are considered to be two different playstyles, so that I can find only one more character with a different playstyle. What do you guys think about this?

Last edited:

Kulty

Smash Ace
Thanks for those who voted. I appreciated it! This thread will be closed in a day so vote if you haven't already!

Smoking_Hot_BBQ

Smash Apprentice
NNID
cvl257
3DS FC
4098-4726-7823
I feel like doc revolves more around getting kills as soon as possible with moves like fair or up b, whereas mario does better at racking up damage with combos and has a better offstage game.

Top Bottom