• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marina Lightyears would be awesome in brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

K4M1K4Z3

Smash Cadet
personally, i think that ppl who want chars that 95% of the gaming population havent heard of need to give up, no offence, but she has absolutely no chance

Junaur

Smash Apprentice
Yep. My Game and watch obsessed friend scoffed at the idea when he came over to play Ice climber with me.

Absolutely no chance, right? Espcially since she's a girl. Sakurai would hate the idea of another girl in brawl.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
I would but everytime I click a link to that thread, it logs me out. idk what the prob is.
Strange... what the hell's up with that? I guess that gives a legit reason for the mods not to close this thread then - seeing that you can't post in the other one... At any rate, I'm glad to see that there is in fact considerable Marina support. :)

K4M1K4Z3

Smash Cadet
i guess i really wouldnt care if she got in, the more charas the better, but i just know she wont get a slot

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I guess that gives a legit reason for the mods not to close this thread then
No, that was me missing it.

When you click on the link, if it does show you then as not being logged in, try either adding or removing the www before the rest of the adress. Some bug where you can be logged in on smashboards.com but not www.smashboards.com (and vice versa)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom