• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

marginally Funny anecdote

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaaboy

Smash Cadet
So i was at this local tournament (my first) and this kid comes up to me and asks me who my main was. So i told him captain falcon "i like falcon punching people!" and it was all true. Then he started getting a little condescending like "Have you read the tier lists? The knee is better than the falcon punch" So we start playing friendlies and hes still being condescending and then i pick bowser to fight his main, game and watch.
The match is progressing and he starts juggling me and i end up off the top of the screen in the bubble, and hes still in the air attempting to juggle me. He wasent paying attention to the bubble and doesnt notice my bowser get into that start up down b position and he comes flying down on this poor game and watches head and kos him. The kid is just sitting there with his mouth wide open and he says "...that move?" i ended up wining the friendly with good ol bowser
:laugh: just thought it was funny. I think the bowser bomb is a very satisfying way to ko. Sorry if this is in the wrong place

Mister E

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2208-7088-4154
Maybe that quite didn't deserve it's own thread :S but that might be just me :)

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Hey, welcome to the bowser boards :)

A story like this doesn't really deserve its own thread. Its fine if you want to post it in the general discussion thread however :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom