• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Marcina: Changes you'd like to see in 1.0.6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pugwest

Smash Apprentice
Air mobility, and remove the hurtbox from his sword. Legit, why should he take damage because you hit his sword.

I did a ditto before with my little bro and he did a charged neutral b which stuck out marths sword, and i tippered the tip of his neutral B, no where near marths body. It was stupid.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
There isn't a hurt box on his sword, there is however a hurt box on his hand. Also at the guy quoting emblem lord, he likely was commenting on your mention of using coun ter to continue combos, well that's impossible since they have to hit you in order to do that. You may mean strings (hell not even strings, its pure yomi) or mind games, but def not combos.

Last edited:

Solutionme

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SolutionMe
There isn't a hurt box on his sword, there is however a hurt box on his hand. Also at the guy quoting emblem lord, he likely was commenting on your mention of using coun ter to continue combos, well that's impossible since they have to hit you in order to do that. You may mean strings (hell not even strings, its pure yomi) or mind games, but def not combos.
Well my point still is valid though. After a while though it is kind of weak though so it should be used sparingly like dolphin slash to continue combos. Imo this is why custom marth just trumps normal marth because crescent slash and dashing assault follow up a lot better and smart use of lai counter is an easy kill at some of the lowest percents. Dashing assault into forward smash is a thing on bad DI btw which just so happens to work well at least when i've tried around the same minimum tipper f smash kill percents with proper spacing. But yes technically speaking it is a string, it is just following up on an aggressive player.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Compiled list of what I think Marth needs, or what would make Marth a lot better (not that he isn't, but make him a top tier competitor:

1. Increase air speed slightly so he can follow up.
2. Decrease landing lag on aerials (fair please)
3. Increase grab range
4. Increase sword range or fix that "hole" in his attacks (like part of his smash wouldn't hit)
5. Give back Brawl dancing blade (or Melee dancing blade)
6. Give back Brawl/Melee down air.
7. Increase sweetspot of forward smash.
8. Attacks safer on block

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom