• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

March Direct?

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
So it's been about two months since the last Nintendo Direct, which means that we might just get another one this month.

What are your predictions? I'm hoping we see some news on Mewtwo and the other Smash patches, as well as a Splatoon release date and maybe some Mario Maker or Woolly World news.

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
So not only are you predicting a Nintendo direct
You're also predicting what the Nintendo direct is going to be.

Well that's a bit far fetched but I believe we're getting more info about Mewtwo. There isn't much time left.

If were lucky we could get a trailer!

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
Directs are usually bimonthly, so I expect to see one next week or the week after. Splatoon hype!

SkywardStriker16

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SkywardStriker16
3DS FC
4768-7879-5544
I'm not necessarily predicting a Direct, this thread could really be for any future Directs before E3. I am saying, however, that since in the past we have gotten Directs bimonthly, March (and this week in particular) would be the perfect time to have a Direct because the last one was January 14th, over two months ago. I'm not explicitly stating that it's positive that we'll get any new news this month, after all, last year, this was the one month where no characters for Smash were revealed, before the bombshell of news that came in April.

It could also be that since Nintendo still has another game coming out this month, it doesn't want to divert attention away from it. But we'll see. We still need to find out what's happening with the rest of the first half of the year, anyway.

Heroine of Winds

Smash Ace
If there's gonna be one this month, that is.

If there was another Direct, I'm hoping they'll be some new info concerning Zelda U & the Mewtwo DLC. Nintendo's been disappointing me lately when it comes to only advertising games like Splatoon & the new Xenoblade, so maybe the next Direct will focus on the new Zelda game & Mewtwo. Mewtwo's supposed to be released sometime this spring, so they better not be lying about it.

Top Bottom