• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

March 5th Gameclucks Monthly

Jem.

Smash Master
No oregon and Canada showed up, so we had horrible attendance for Brawl. I think Melee had x2 the brawl turnout.

brawl doubles (3 teams, winner takes all)
1st - felix and nerd
2nd - jem and bladewise
3rd - jedinoah + cant remember off top of my head

brawl singles (12 entrants)

1st - nerd [split]
2nd - felix [split]
3rd - jem
4th - bladewise

melee doubles (8 teams)

1st - eggz and omgage
2nd - jem and bladewise
3rd - vish and theprime
4th - silent wolf and ciz

melee singles (21 entrants or so I believe)

1st - silent wolf
2nd - eggz
3rd - bladewise

i'm assuming it turned out like that. I saw a bit of GF but didnt catch who was playing in losers finals.

Jem.

Smash Master
Nerd - MK
Felix - Diddy / MK (He lost 0-2 to Nerd in winners semis diddy vs mk, started GF out 0-2 diddy vs mk again, then won the next two in the MK ditto, then lost game 5 MK ditto)
Jem - MK
Bladewise - Marth

Basically, MK!!!!!!

Nerd 3-0'd me in Winners Finals. This guy!

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
And can I assume the pot split was 55 - 30 - 10 - 5? Of course, with the 1st place split, the pot split would become 42.5 - 42.5 - 10 - 5.

Making the payouts:
1st - nerd [split] :metaknight: ($51)
2nd - felix [split] :diddy: :metaknight: ($51)
3rd - jem :metaknight: ($12)
4th - bladewise :marth: ($6)

Sound about right?

And what about the players and characters for placings 5-12? We need to know that too.

Jem.

Smash Master
Theres no bracket yet, so I don't know for sure. I just post the results of every monthly, I don't expect it nor want a 12 person tourney being added onto that SWF best players list thing going on haha. i just post these every month to let people know what happened at the tourney!

About right, yeah. I got $15 for 3rd though, I think we elected 4th to get nothing because it was such a small tournament

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Uh, I don't discriminate between big tournies and small tournies. Everything gets added for the sake of completion, y'know? If I didn't add small tournies, it may cause some bias in the data when it finally gets down to it.

Anyway, these should be the payouts, then...

1st - nerd [split] :metaknight: ($52.50)
2nd - felix [split] :diddy: :metaknight: ($52.50)
3rd - jem :metaknight: ($15)
4th - bladewise :marth: ($0)

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Happy to see Nerd doing well. Saw his potential at MLG.

Jem.

Smash Master
Yeap Nerds always been good. Wish him and Felix wouldn't split though but ya cant stop the bffs haha. Felix's MK is crazy good. going 2-1 vs Nerds MK after I get 3-0'd lol. Not surprising though since he's such a good player in such a short amount of time.

next tournament should be interesting. always seems like theres mini-headlines for every tournament, lol. Always seems like people are wondering if t0mmy and Nerd can always play to their potential, can Felix play at the level that got him 3rd at MLG (cause lets face it, those mk's are much better than me, but felix has yet to play that level vs me) can I continue to be the northwest warrior and then choke out of state lol. Then even more mini headlines, like can Eggz bring it back, can bladewise finally hit me with a dair out of grab release, can Busy keep getting better. It's so fun.

p.s felix and i have the best low tier team in the world

T0MMY

Smash Master
Wow, Nerd too good!
I don't think he was playing up to his game the weekend prior when I 3-0'd him in lower finals. It will be interesting to see what happens next GC. But seriously, him & Felix should stop splitting :^p

Jem.

Smash Master
Sameee Keitaro! It's pretty much my main fuel of motivation right now (Besides always wanting to be best in the world)

I feel like even if I lost it'd be hype haha. I want that Anti status for diddy slaying.

Top Bottom