• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

{March 26th} GRANDEST STAGE! ONLINE PRIZE TOURNEY

What amiibo do you want for the tourney

• Roy

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Ryu

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enter your own response below

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ccdove

Smash Cadet
NNID
ccdove
3DS FC
1006-0292-9465
Ladies and Gentlemen of world I bring you the 5th installment of my online tournaments. This time there is a prize on the line. An amiibo, the first prize given away by me in a tourney. The tourney will be streamed starting around 12 o'clock with the top 32 starting at 4 and ending hopefully around 11 o'clock eastern standard time. If you miss this one I shall be hosting another prize tourney for a another amiibo the following Saturday. I shall have the rules on challegon and have a discord for the tourney to help find your fighters for the tourney also extra commentators thanks to discord. I shall have a sign up sheet soon so everyone please sign up and join.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Streamer: Twitch.tv/ccdove
Bracket: Coming soon

Time and Date: March 26th at 12 pm EST
Patch 1.1.5 will be used
Mii's are legal 1111 set
No customs at all!
Have fun and go crazy.

ccdove

Smash Cadet
NNID
ccdove
3DS FC
1006-0292-9465
Tournament has been postponed until next Saturday due to other responsibilites that day sorry for this everyone, Eshop card will be up for grabs as first place aswell the amiibo for second and a prize for 3rd more details coming in the upcoming week.

ccdove

Smash Cadet
NNID
ccdove
3DS FC
1006-0292-9465
Ok the prize situtation has been solved 1st place $20 eshop card 2nd Place Amiibo 3rd place 5 bucks

Top Bottom