• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Mar 8, 2015] --Chill Tims Big Day Out !--AU City Monthly --- (Auburn, Alabama)

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
zoma you played jimb0 in semifinals before beating power 3-2. what was the score?

Mr_Fruity9

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zhyron23
Any Smash 4 Tournaments. And are their any requirements? Like Age? Price of joining each tournaments?

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
Any Smash 4 Tournaments. And are their any requirements? Like Age? Price of joining each tournaments?
I didn't run the sm4sh myself, there was a chap that volunteered to run a round robin at the event. If there's another sm4sh turn out I will again be leaving it up to those who come. Also, I'm not going to allow those who choose to participate in whatever sm4sh event happens to participate in another event. The long matches and multiple entrants kept the other events from flowing properly so that's the preemptive step I'm taking.

Top Bottom