• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Mar 18, 2016] St. Paul Friendlies (Caledonia, MI)

BlitzNixon

Smash Rookie
As of right now there will only be 3 setups, two for melee and one for Project M (potentially Smash 4 at some point). If you would like to bring your own Gamecube/Wii and a TV you're free to do so but please message me so i can give a list of who would be bringing things to the owner of the location so we can be prepared accordingly, for now let's just say that a total of ten setups is the maximum. The owner is asking for five dollars for each participant as the money is going towards plane tickets down to New Orleans for the churches Youth group. I was also asked that participants be age 14 or higher, if you're younger you should be able to come so long as you have some sort of adult supervision. It should be noted that the church has another event going on in the gym at the same time as us but some of the children may end up trickling down into the basement and may ask to play, please be mindful of them. Since the location is a church please dress and behave appropriately which I know I don't have to say but I've got a lot riding on this since I was the one who suggested it and if things go well this could become a regular thing in the future maybe.

I'll be updating this on February 24th once I have a more detailed idea of what the schedule looks like.

Top Bottom