• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MANime thread

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Any anime that gets you fired up goes in here. Preferably something watchable, in terms of having good plot and characters. A healthy dose of PLOT never hurts, either.

I'll start it off:

Tengen Toppa Guren-Lagan - Mecha show where manliness lets you change the rules of reality.
Kill la Kill - So what if the protagonist is female? She knows how to get **** done, and that's manly enough in my book.

bound_for_earth

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theflaminglefty
i like the forbidden 4 and i also like actual anime as those who hate on the forbbidden 4 say. Lets discuss these: fairy tail

Twewy

Smash Lord
Cromartie High is the manliest anime ever. JoJo needs to sit down, or Freddie will sit in its seat for it.

Iceweasel

Smash Ace
Speaking of JoJo, I've finally started watching that. Holy friggin' crap, why did I wait so long to watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure? Four episodes in and I've seen enough manliness to put Kamina to shame.

Mikey Da Bawse

Smash Cadet
NNID
MikeyDaBawse
3DS FC
5129-1447-8505
Speaking of JoJo, I've finally started watching that. Holy friggin' crap, why did I wait so long to watch JoJo's Bizarre Adventure? Four episodes in and I've seen enough manliness to put Kamina to shame.
I've been meaning to get to JoJo.
Might have to catch up on it since the Summer is looking pretty weak for anime.

Top Bottom