• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make My Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintencore88

Smash Apprentice
I Have a Charizard lv 100
Togekiss lv 100
Tyranitar lv 100
Hitmonlee lv 100
Alakazam lv 100
Starmie lv 100
Blastoise lv 100
Sharpedo lv 100
Dragonite lv 100
Empoleon lv100
Rhyperior lv100
Scizor lv 100
Luxray lv100 How would you construct your party? Help!!!!!!

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
It depends on what kind of strategy you want to use or what tactic you want to accomplish.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
You could make a good sweeping team from Baton Passing Nasty Plot from Togekiss and Swords Dance from Scizor.

Nasty Plot can be passed to Alakazam, Starmie and Empoleon. Swords Dance can be passed to Hitmonlee, Sharpedo, Rhyperior and Luxray.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
You could make a good sweeping team from Baton Passing Nasty Plot from Togekiss and Swords Dance from Scizor.

Nasty Plot can be passed to Alakazam, Starmie and Empoleon. Swords Dance can be passed to Hitmonlee, Sharpedo, Rhyperior and Luxray.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99
yeah, baton passing is an all right idea, but for scizor, that is not the greatest combo...
until wii meet again,
wii4mii 99... uhhh i mean MasterMatt :chuckle:

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
yeah, baton passing is an all right idea, but for scizor, that is not the greatest combo...
until wii meet again,
wii4mii 99... uhhh i mean MasterMatt :chuckle:
Whoa there, hotshot! That's my phrase. Eh, you can do it, too. I guess. Everyone already knows I started it, though.

Scizor can also pass Agility so the physical sweeper that has been passed to can outspeed and pwn.

Hey, I got a new one:

Until wii miit again,
Wii4Mii 99

As in miit=meet

MasterMatt

Smash Journeyman
Whoa there, hotshot! That's my phrase. Eh, you can do it, too. I guess. Everyone already knows I started it, though.

Scizor can also pass Agility so the physical sweeper that has been passed to can outspeed and pwn.

Hey, I got a new one:

Until wii miit again,
Wii4Mii 99

As in miit=meet
heh, i like your old saying better though... dont worry, i will not take your phrase...:)

i can see agility working really well, but ninjask is a way better baton passer...

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
heh, i like your old saying better though... dont worry, i will not take your phrase...:)

i can see agility working really well, but ninjask is a way better baton passer...
But he didn't say he had a Ninjask. Gotta work with what you have.

My mind is empty, so I can't help you with movesets for the Pokemon.

miit=meet=whatever. It sounds stupid.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Chill

Red
BRoomer
If you want a party constructed you need to do some of the work yourself. Post again when you have a team, movesets and a strategy. You can't expect someone to do all of that for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom