• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make a Mii --[ A Thread for Sharing Character Mii's ]

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
Someone had ever meet Reggie and/or Iwata (WITHOUT Gold Pants) in WaraWara Plaza? If someone had them, can please post their QR Code? Thanks.

P.S. I would post Sakurai's and Miyamoto's official mii QR, but I don't have the option for post my own pics...*^*

Last edited:

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
http://www.miicharacters.com/ All the miis you'll ever need.
This got me some good Miis, but I have a few concerns about this site.
You can't edit a lot of Miis so it's kinda uninteresting when they're not exactly what you wanted and they don't always have what I'm looking for, it's more useful to just google Miis I think.
Even when there's an interesting Mii, the Miicharacters.com logo makes it a little hard to scan for me.

Just some flaws I wanted to point out.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Seems like a pretty neat idea, I have been making and looking for some new Mii's to use in preparation for Smash Bros 3DS so it would be neat to get some more idea's in. Would also be neat to know of some more sites that post various Mii designs. There used to be that one Mii channel on the Wii that used to show all sorts of pretty creative and interesting looking Mii's but yeah.....

Booster

Smash Lord
This needs to be stickied.

Also, I hope the thread maker doesn't mind me saying this, but anyone who posts their QR codes here should allow them to be copyable, that way you don't have to spend 6 hours in the Mii Maker like I did, that way if the person who downloads it wants to alter the Mii in a way, for example, me and my brother downloaded a Natsu (Fairy Tale) Mii. It was heavily flawed and barely resembled Natsu. The creator decided to make it Copyable, allowing others to make a copy and edit it, so me and my brother smoothed it out into a perfect replica.

I will post my own QR Codes at a later date, I just need another SD Card, a Youtube Tutorial on how to share files from an SD Card and pretty soon you guys will get plenty of Copyable Miis. You could simply make them but it takes alot of thought for ones like Jason Voorheez, who are worth the work, but are hard to do.

Top Bottom