• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Main help

Rpggames77

Smash Journeyman
Looking at threads like this before people always say pick your favorite character or pick who is fun but I have lots of characters who are all equal for me, so I need help deciding who will be my new main. The characters that I have fun with a do relatively well are :mewtwopm: :snake: :sonic: :pit: :lucas: :ness2: :squirtle: :ivysaur: :charizard: :zerosuitsamus: :metaknight: :mario2: :sheilda: :roypm:.

SSG SAX GAMER

Smash Apprentice
First decide what kind of playstyle suits you best. Do you like playing super aggressive, or do you like playing campy. Do you like spacing or do you not like it so much. Do you want to play extremely fast or at a slow pace. Answer questions like these to narrow down you options to a few. What's great about PM is the balance and how almost every character is viable.

Top Bottom