• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- MadNess - A Ness combo video By: NT | Mr.Wright

Mr.Wright

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone, NT | Mr. Wright here from Chile (Sorry for my bad English :( ), I wanted to introduce you this combo video In which i really work a lot of time: "MadNess" in this combo video there's absolutely no combo in for glory , all of them was made in offline and online matches. I hope you like it.

(In case you ask, I'm a active player who currently go to tournament's and my results are always in the top 8)

the picture of the video was made it by Farm Graphics.(https://www.facebook.com/FarmGraphics)

Last edited:

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
This is pretty great. The effects make is superb!
Love the track too. And of course, the clips were awesome as well.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Finall seeing some respect for Dair. Didn't know jab hits behind. Those custom clips were great, especially the PKF Burst kill.

XCounter

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CrossCounter
3DS FC
2981-7233-0181
This is awesome man. I love your use of dair, especially as quite a lot of people write it off as a move that barely has a use.

Plunks

Smash Rookie
NNID
PKDong
I've heard this once before, can someone confirm that you're forced to a normal get up after ness' first Jab?

XCounter

Smash Apprentice
NNID
CrossCounter
3DS FC
2981-7233-0181
I've heard this once before, can someone confirm that you're forced to a normal get up after ness' first Jab?
If the opponent hits the ground without teching, then yeah jab 1 will force a normal getup.

Dtilt, the weak hit of nair and a single hit from dash attack will also force a normal getup. The weak hit of bair might also be able to, but I can't remember.

KingNemba

Smash Cadet
Yeah that was a bomb video. Its always good to see someone use Ness in a refreshing way. I really like your use of pk thunder to edgeguard from the sky. Especially the jabs. I play 3ds so I'm wondering if i can even do that. Good shiz

Top Bottom