• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mac's Dash....

Yoichi Hiruma

Smash Journeyman
So, I've put a lot of thought into this dash of his.
So here's what we know so far.
He can duck under projectiles.
And..that's it.
Now naturally, ducking under Mario's fireballs will take some skill, due to the erratic bouncing.
But some projectiles like Samus' Charged Shot travel in a straight line, and should therefore be very easy to duck under.
But for the low ones, like Megaman's Metal Blade, he could jump over.
Perhaps if you dash, and then jump, if you keep your momentum, you can immediately resume the dash upon hitting the ground.
Or maybe his jump will have almost nonexistent ending lag, so that dashes can continue.
Or maybe he can use his Side Special, which appears to be a lunging, leaping punch, will lead straight back into the dash upon hitting the ground if you were dashing beforehand.
What do you think?

negativeX

Smash Apprentice
I think you're beginning to make little mac's inclusion sound rather scary.
Joking aside, I doubt he has good ways of landing he probably promotes staying on the ground and super armoring through everything.

Top Bottom